A New Beginning

Well everbody my tank is up and running...finally my lights came in unbroken.
Would of post it here but either I'm an idiot or it just doesn't support my file,you can click on my photo albums and check out the first three pictures.:^: :cheerful:

You can see my rocks aren't that good from the shipping but hey they were free.

Only 50lbs of rock so I'll need alot more....anybody wanna loan me some cash?:mrgreen:

HAHA You'll be joining the AFT soon enogh. LOL I hope everything works out good for you. Were hear for you.

P.S. So is the AFT :toothy12:

I tried too, but you just cant. I said NONONONONONONO, and now look I'm the treasurer.:regular_w

I'm standing my ground!!!
At the first sign of algae I'm scrubbing my rocks with a toothbrush:protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:

I tried that to it just covered everything soo fast you couldnt keep up. I would clean everything and within 4 hours it would be covered again.

Build it and it will come HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:evil!?!?:

You wait, I bet soon I'll be reading a post about your algae probs, and you will want to get rid of it sooo bad you'll do anything. Thats when I'll be there laughing and giving you a application.:mrgreen:

he is telling the truth it happens I had my first outbreak over the last week but you can keep the aft I will regain tank beauty when I set up my other two tanks :D

Back