A quick hello

michelle

Reefing newb
Hi,
I have am new to the saltwater hobby and I seem to have a new question (or ten) every day or so. I have had freshwater tanks since i was a child and always wanted to make the leap to saltwater, now that I have it's like a whole new world. I never really realized the many distinctions between salt and freshwater tanks.
While searching a few different forums I came across this one and liked the friendliness and understanding to newbie mistakes and questions the people here seem to have.
I will thank everybody (and apologize) for the many questions I am sure I will bombard you with.
Looking forward to "meeting" everybody:D

Welcome to the reef.
Feel free to ask any questions you have,but in return for answers.You have to post pics.:mrgreen:

Hello and welcome! Feel free to ask any questions that you have, even if you are afraid it's a dumb question. Chances are, there's someone else reading that will learn from it too.

welcome to living reefs. there are no such thing as dumb questions. and we all love to answer them. so, feel free to ask away!

Welcome to site Michelle.
The only dumb question are the ones that aren't ask.I have to warn you,we like crack on each other here.

Do you mean to say that we like TO crack on each other here? Because I don't want to see ANY of you guys' cracks! Well, except maybe Hawks... ;)

Back