a quick introduction!

turboex901

Reefing newb
hey everyone, me and my wife are moving to chattanooga the third week of june. im glad theres a reef community for us to be a part of :mrgreen: as it sits right now i have a 24 nanocube used as a small holding tank to move a few favorite pieces but ive sold all my other tanks to make the move easier. a larger tank will be setup after we get settled in. currently im a bartender at the flying saucer nashville. check us out at beerknurd.com if youre bored. yesterday lauren was hired at taco mac on 5th and market. im still looking for a job and its getting scary now that were getting so close to the move. but enough rambling, i hope to be a new member to the club and i look forward to meeting all of you! <~~~~ steve and lauren kelley

Welcome to the site. There are alot of good people on here from chattanooga I just wish I lived close enough to be in the club. Well good luck with your move and good to have you aboard the site.

Hey welcome bro!!! It will be great to have you in the area. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a possible job for you. :D

Welcome Steve. If your are still having probs finding a job, PM me. I can check on bartender positions at a few places where I have friends.

Welcome and livingreefs and I'm looking forward to meeting you guys soon.

If you need any help moving those big items let me know. I know it can be a pain when you move to a new down if you don't know anyone. My wife proved pretty much worthless when it came to moving the fridge. :)

Welcome again.
Brandon

hello and welcome..so far ive heard great things about chattanoga.. maybe ill pay a visit soon.....good luck there, wish you the best!!!....

biertinker- you def. have pm

brandon- thanks for the offer, thats really cool of you! i think we thinned enough down (aka my 125 and 75 are now sold) to move in fairly easily. on a side note after seeing what you had at our nashville swap i would however love to come by and see the tank if the invite was open. :mrgreen:

everyone else, thankyou for the kind words. ill see everyone asap!

<~~~steve

also...... rev- thanks for keeping the lookout on the employment for me. youve been nothing but great in all the posts youve partaked in with me whether here or on RC. thanks again!<~~~steve

turboex901 said:
biertinker- you def. have pm

brandon- thanks for the offer, thats really cool of you! i think we thinned enough down (aka my 125 and 75 are now sold) to move in fairly easily. on a side note after seeing what you had at our nashville swap i would however love to come by and see the tank if the invite was open. :mrgreen:

everyone else, thankyou for the kind words. ill see everyone asap!

<~~~steve

Hey no problem your welcome anytime.... Hopefully it will be a couple weeks though still recovering from a little bit of a sun burn (aka new bulbs).

Brandon

great to see you posting steve! it will be nice to add another reefer in the chattanooga area. If you need anything at all let us know. most of the club are pretty much useless when it comes to moving! especially brandon! but they like to watch and laugh. but some of us would be glad to help. and we can help get that tank up and going and show you where all the hot spots are here! Welcome

you guys are awesome! i think i got the nano under control for the move and the family is coming up to assist with couches and stuff but............... after we get settled down im looking to setup another 125. if someone has a truck for that i have gas money and a little monetary supplementation for some muscle to get it in the house :) <~~~steve

Well you let me know steve I'll do my best to lend a hand as well. And when your ready to get that new tank set up I'm your man, I should have whatever you need.

Also you really should have brandon there for the move he will nag everyone till they get angry and everyone works harder when there angry!

Depending on what you know about reef stuff I might have some part time work for you as well! (that is if you want to do something during the day besides sleep) :)

/donny

donnyholland said:
Well you let me know steve I'll do my best to lend a hand as well. And when your ready to get that new tank set up I'm your man, I should have whatever you need.

Also you really should have brandon there for the move he will nag everyone till they get angry and everyone works harder when there angry!

Depending on what you know about reef stuff I might have some part time work for you as well! (that is if you want to do something during the day besides sleep) :)

/donny

donny, PLEASE pm me with the details on the job. i assume you own a LFS maybe? not to sound arrogant by any means but, i do have quite a database of fresh/salt/reef info stored in the brain. the lfs i frequent here in town asks me to help the customers and i dont even work there :) <~~~steve

yea yea yea...

I see how it is i'm goign to be the new whipping boy. I accept my new elected position. So can I resign from my old?

turboex901 said:
you guys are awesome! i think i got the nano under control for the move and the family is coming up to assist with couches and stuff but............... after we get settled down im looking to setup another 125. if someone has a truck for that i have gas money and a little monetary supplementation for some muscle to get it in the house :) <~~~steve

I can probably help you out on the truck and muscle part, as long as it don't go upstairs :D .

jermpool said:
I can probably help you out on the truck and muscle part, as long as it don't go upstairs :D .

not upstairs, but down stairs :) im down one flight of stairs in my apartment complex. its off of signal mountain road. is that considered the red banks area?<~~~steve

Back