a quick introduction!

thats considered about 10 min from my house, which is realy close, I have to drive on signal mtn road to go anywhere. Which complex is it?

its a place called fontaine woods if anyone is familiar with that. i believe the gas station across the street is called "the golden gallon". theres also a intersection next to it that if you drive down the road about 1/2 a mile it lets you get on the interstate. sorry for the vague directions, im going off of memory and have only been there once while filling out the paperwork. i hope thats a nice area! we just kind of picked on VERY short notice but it seems great and the leasing ladies have been nothing but excellent throughout the whole process. <~~~steve

i guess this is the place. is anyone close???? <~~steve

livingreed.jpg

Pretty much,lol.
5th days in East Ridge,and Bermudas in East Brainerd.About 5 minutes between em via I-75.

Yeah,5th day is Donny's store.From your map,you'll be about 10 or 15 minutes away depending on weather and traffic.

lol not much to look at the moment... but next week :) it will be magical!

/d

donny im about to send you a pm with my number. gimme a call sometime. everybody else, the next time ill talk to you will be in chattanooga. tonight is when the cable/ internet get turned off in preparation for the move. wish us luck!!!! <~~~steve

Back