A rambling update (cause I'm bored)

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
Well, things have been going well for the past little while, no fatalities to speak of, and it looks as though the water changes and buffering have really done a number on my algae. I just gave the tank a major spring cleaning. Took out powerheads, filter and skimmer, got rid of all the gunk on em! I added a golden head sleeper goby, he does a great job of stirring up the sand, and all my corals are doing great. My trumpet is going to split for the first time!

The new tank is looking good, but alot of coraline is dying on the glass surface cause of all the scrubbing I did to get rid of the bad algae. I'm just letting it sit for the next three weeks anyways.

I have a few new purchases I got online. I picked up a gallon of C-Balance two part additive. I'm hoping it will work better than the seachem, because they seemed to do very little for me. I also got some aquascience bulbs coming in, hopefully I'll like them more than the uv's (too pink). And of course I picked up a new skimmer for the lionfish tank. I have a octopus HOB showing up, its the 300f model with two pumps. I'm hoping it will get the messy job done!

Anyways, this filled my boredom for a few minutes, I hope everyone is having as much fun with their tanks as I am!

Back