a sad day for sharkie... :(

Hey Sharkie sorry man I feel you pain. About 2 months ago I was getting wiped out everyday with a bad extreme case of ich. I lost half my tank. Everyday I came home another fish was gone, some were older than my kids. Thanks for your help with my shark he is doing well. Keep your chin up things happen.

Damn Sharkie, I'm so sorry to hear about your shark. We all know he was your pride and joy of your tank, ever since you brought the egg home. And I hope your eel pulls thru.

Hey, just got home from a LOOOOONG crazy day at work, but kona is in good spirits, he just ate some wonderful garlic soaked silversides and is swimming about quite happily, his normal coloring is back so hopefully he'll be back to normal in a jiff...

I plan on getting another egg case, this is just one of those things and i cant let that set me back... my lil shark has been put in some fermalihyde (or however ya spell it) and hes gonna be a nice shelf piece haha.... i miss the lil guy :( he'd swim to the top of the tank to let me pet and feed him.... he was a smart lil dude.

Sharkie,If I thought it would help,I'd drive to Cali and whoop the crap out of somebody at your power company for ya.
I sure hate to hear about that,but I'm happy the eel is doing good.

Belkin surge protectors suck. Tripp lite's are the best. I had a Belkin literally melt and almost cause a fire in my house. I was getting ready to leave town for the weekend and on a whim I decided to stay home. A bit later, I smelt something strange and found the melted Belkin. I sent it in for warranty and never heard a word from the company --it was like it vanished when it got there. I emailed them and searched their website --nothing no response of any kind. I found many similar stories about Belkin protectors in online forums.

Back