Aarons 150g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I've been holding out for awhile. This has been my baby for the last 7yrs.
20131213_223454.jpg
20131213_223402.jpg
20131213_223642.jpg

Last edited:
These colonies are almost forged into one. The birdsnest to the right is the size of a volleyball. I've lost fish in here for years and one day bam.... there's a fish.
Come on over d2mini, I wouldn't notice it....

It's kinda weird, all my neighbors know what is going on, but you gotta think..... I have people coming over at midnight with bags and 5g buckets.
This tank is ran off mh and t5's. This is my old skool tank to show how it use to work. Timers run 8 on and I get awesome growth. I have not seen the growth on leds yet to change this bad boy over.
I do not hand feed anything on this tank besides fish. I'll post later on my sump, it will be an experience for some folks how crazy my hobby over took my life.

Everytime I see an update to this, I have to look at the pictures again. I could sit and stare at this thing for hours...

Dude.. That's eklapps tank. I was there Wednesday and bought cali tort. This dude is a fraud

Attachments

• 20131030_181558.jpg
    20131030_181558.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 293
We have a new member here, one of my local reefers. He bought a tank off my brother and is now purchasing corals from me. That said.
I don't post real profile pictures on the www. They are avatars like indicated with different names. He has called me and it is squared away.
When you sell as much coral as I do, I really don't want to get involved. I have closed a couple of LFS in my area because of my beliefs in their livestock and their prices. There is no reason to get rich off this hobby as well as any others. I pulled a monopoly on them and I know I get bad feed back from them and their followers. It's a part time job that I enjoy and I'm not trying to get rich off of it. If you would like some more of my beliefs, please feel free to pm me or leave my page as it is. I will keep this page open and continue to keep updates on kool new pieces of this build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back