Aarons 150g

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sir, are a huckster. That tank belongs to my friend Eklapp. What a joke your thread is... Don't believe anything this guy is posting.

What are you even talking about w/ the whole "Monopoly" garbage? I've never even heard of you. There's nothing untoward about what I'm saying either, I don't own or shop at any of our LFS. I am a proud vet of the USMC and have NO reason to lie. Don't believe anyone that uses someone else's pictures as their own. As far as you speaking to Eklapp and him being cool w/ your post... also never happened. What a sham this thread is.

To whoever was interested in the corals... come by our table at the Madison swap in January and you can buy quite a few frags from this ACTUAL tank. That is if you missed Eklapp at the Green Bay swap:)

Alright. This tank is eric klappers tank. He live right 2 blocks away from me. It was suppose to be just to call out the tang police. He knew about it because we discussed it. I can't take pictures of someone's tank without them being there and why would you? He has seen the positive feedback on his tank and now he wants to join the fourm in to 2 different names which are both on this post.

Now some facts of the tank, I don't know what most of the sps is in the tank nor does he. Most of it he got this summer from a guy that got out of the hobby. The tank was a 90g and was changed to a 150g plastic tank. So this tank is almost a year old and has had a lot of failures too. I don't have any pictures of the 5g bucket of dead colonies but maybe he does. Give him a shout if you need some corals, cheap as hell and always involved in the hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back