Acans For Sale

Rcpilot

Reef enthusiast
These are under T5 HO lighting. I've had all them for at least 2yrs. They are all very healthy.

There are 12 polyps++ on each of the first 3 Aussie Acan colonies.

Last one is Enchanita acan and it has at least 25 polyps.

$200 per colony. Plus $35 overnight shipping in lower 48.

Attachments

• Jester Acans.JPG
    Jester Acans.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 391
  • Orange Acans.JPG
    Orange Acans.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 903
  • Red Acans.JPG
    Red Acans.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 468
  • Enchanita.JPG
    Enchanita.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 368
Make me an offer. I won't respond to low-ball offers, so be reasonable.

Obviously, I'll combine shipping if you take more than one of these.

Rc those are very beautiful. I will give it some thought.
I know you said how many heads are on them, but what are their sizes roughly?
2" x 6" etc...

The polyps are about 1.5" across on all of these.

The red ones are about 5" across the whole colony

The purple ones are about 4" across, maybe 5 when fully expanded.

Orange with stripes are 5" across.

Orange/Red are 5" across.

The enchanita is on a 4x6 rock and has covered 97% of the rock.

I forgot a picture. I guess I have 5 colonies for sale.

Here is the other orange one:

Attachments

• PIC_0020.JPG
    PIC_0020.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
I'll go $900 for all 5 colonies. Thats 4 mini-colonies of Acan Lords and 1 colony of Acan enchanita.

Or $200 per piece + shipping of $35 in lower 48.

I might have a job near Phoenix, AZ (Chandler/Tempe/Mesa) and I need travel money.

My wife's Uncle just moved to Pheonix for a job at I believe American Express from Chicago so I guess you guys in AZ are doing pretty good

Brian

Congrats on the job RC:Cheers:

I don't have the job yet. I'm still negotiating with the company. But I need to be ready to run down there and rent an apartment or house if I get the job. Thats why I'm trying to sell my corals. It's not practical to have my wife look over the tanks while I'm gone, so the best thing to do is sell them for the cash and start over later. Obviously, bigger next time. :mrgreen:

I've been on unemployment since April, so I don't have much left in my savings account. I am trying to scrape up a few thousand bucks real quick so I can run down there if they are ready to hire me. I don't know anything about Phoenix (don't know anything about Arizona) except that it's HOT. But I can't find a job in Colorado so I'm going to move.

The plus is that I'll be working inside an air conditioned office. And the fact that they fly toy airplanes 365 days/yr in Arizona. :mrgreen: No winter. :mrgreen:

My husband travels to phoenix once a month for a few days for a job, All you rich Arizona types :) Wev'e actually talked about moving there to one of the cities just outside of phoenix.

But you forgot to mention the biggest plus of all! That you'd be living close to ME!!!! :D

Ah... How about Justin and myself!!! :lol:

Phoenix is humongous compared to Tucson. It takes about an hour and 20-30 minutes to get to Phoenix, but that depends on where you are going. It can take almost a hour to drive across the metro area in Phoenix so...

Last edited:
RC, are you a member of reefcentral? Things usually go fast on there but you have to be a member for 90 days and have 50 posts.

I am a member of RC, but thought I'd try and sell them here......... to my friends first. My hope was that if I sold them to a friend, I might be able to buy a small frag back sometime down the road.

Rc it's tempting. They are beautiful.

What about $750 for the 5 plus $35 shipping. That figures out to $150 each. That's about all I can afford right now. If you get a better offer or don't want to sell them at that price I understand. I've looked at costs on line and can get them from liveaquaria for as low as $79. Of course they are less than half the size too. But I guess they grow fairly quick?

Back