Acclimate Pro on Drs Foster and smiths

ukeka1sttimer

Reefing newb
Hello everyone,

I am on the ultimate research mission and came across this kool little do dad,

Now I now you can DIY for cheaper, but I like things/ gadet that make my life simple and Look nice to boot instead of having a bunch of make shift items sitting in my living room (even though I know its going to happen anyway lol :D) imo I would rather look at this in the set it and forget method they have demonstrated on the vid. Also look like it would be easier on the fish/specimen your trying to acclimate ...

If anyone has this please let me know your thoughts as this has made it to my list of must have items for my new tank set-up... If you have it and it a piece of :pooh: .. Now would be a good time to chime in and let me know ..lol

Aquarium Acclimation Kit: Reef Gently AccliMate Pro

Thanks in advance :bounce:for looking and replies...

Last edited:
Really? I mean all it is, is 2 acrilic boxes, with holes, some airline tubing, and some suction cups! Cmon really? Let me come back off my spending spree and ill look into making one, how bout that.

Def could DIY for like 15 bucks...not worth 55 IMO

Bucket at target on the dollar isle $1
Aquarium tubing 15ft $2.97
Adjustable valve $1.99

Total 6 bucks

While this contraption is cool looking what if you get a big fish? Or a large sponge or tree coral? Or suppose you bought 2 fish at once?

It would just be to small. Plus the bucket and drip line will end up coming in handy for multiple jobs around the tank.

Back