Add some little frags, my first corals ever!

LConte17

Reefing newb
pay no mind to the dumb algae growning, snails are working on getting rid of it. that and friday morning the cleaner crew i ordered up at Etropicals.com should be here to help get rid of the nasty stuff.

i paid 20 bucks for all three little frags. i honestly have no idea what any of them are. just liked one [second and third photos] and got the other two free. [sorry if photos are kinda blurry]

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Congrats or your new corals. The ones at the bottom of your tank look like a type of button polyp and the orange colored looking ones look like Zoanthids. The green flat one kinda looks like a type of musroom. They are very nice additions and are some of the easier to take care of. I have started with those same corals as well. Good luck and make sure you monitor your water chemistry as algae is an indicator of having nitrates in your tank.

Very good buy at 20 dollars. looks great. good luck and keep us posted on the progress. nice start with the corals you have. I agree with the id above. nothing to add. Congrats.

so far, all teh frags are doing great. on top of that the horrid brown algae is almost gone thanks to the cleaning crew i put in there.

Looking good,Lorenzo.
Sea hares do a great job on algae too.Plus they'll eat red slime and diatoms.I put one in my tank weekend before last and its already cleaned most of my rock.

Back