Added over 200# of live rock to my 150 gal

kmart189

Reefing newb
opinions on the aquascaping I did have to lean a couple rocks on the back because there is a ton of rock and was running out of ideas what do you think. I picked it up for 50 cents/lb so I got a lot! The same guy is selling me a pretty coool looking frog spawn and a mushroom rock for $50 I am very excited! to say the least its a little merky, but I will try to post some more pics after the coral is added and it clears up.
aquqascape002.jpg

aquqascape001.jpg

Yeah I tried to be pretty careful about the sliding that is close to a total of 300# of rock and would definately cause some damage. Thank you biff

here is an idea of what it looked like before except I got rid of the lunare wrasse, the eel is ok, but has scars on his tail from a puffer fish that bit him, the filtration is completely different, and the lighting is a lot better now
30-24-09013.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good.Love that one cave on the bottom.Who was your lunar bothering,i've been considering one.Also what are the dims of your tank?It looks almost square.

He actually picked on my zebra eel and nipped at his tail as for dims 48x24x31 The Lunare was an alright fish it was super hyper and would swim non stop all day, but was super aggressive towards other fish sometimes as well for food especially.

Lunar lights are on, but it cleared up and I took a fts probably adding coral on Wednesday so I will take some pics once they are in later this week.
lunar004.jpg

lunar002.jpg

my first corals I just put them in the tank the first one is a red mushroom rock and the other two are of my new frogspawn I haven't seen them under the halides yet, but will be posting those later
lunarcoral003.jpg

lunarcoral002.jpg

lunarcoral001.jpg

lightsoncoral012.jpg

lightsoncoral011.jpg

lightsoncoral010.jpg

lightsoncoral009.jpg

lightsoncoral008.jpg

lightsoncoral007.jpg

lightsoncoral006.jpg

lightsoncoral005.jpg

lightsoncoral004.jpg

lightsoncoral003.jpg

lightsoncoral002.jpg

lightsoncoral001.jpg

All of these are after they have been in the tank overnight and as far as I know their first time under halides he had t-5's comments welcome

Last edited:
Back