Advice needed on stocking

T Fades

Reefing newb
Hi,

I have a 28g JBJ NC. Current inhabitants include a Six Line, a YWG, a Diamond Goby, a Cleaner Shrimp, a Fire Shrimp, a Harlquin Serpent Star, an Emerald, and various snails.

A couple months ago I got the YWG. He/she was out and about until one day it disappeared. About a month passed, and I thought maybe he died and went to fishy heaven. I wanted another Goby, so i got a Diamond Goby. Had him/her for a few weeks. One day, the YWG showed up:bounce:. So now I have 2 gobies. So far they have been getting along and pretty much ignore each other.

My question is should I be concerned with having 2 gobies of different species? So far, I have not witnessed any agreession.

Another question regarding the 2 shrimps. Do you think I should keep both shrimp, or maybe return one of them to the LFS? If I should return one, which one would you guys recommend returning?

Lastly, am I overstocked? Was tossing around the idea of maybe getting a black/white Clown or maybe a B. Cardinal. Good/bad idea?

Thanks.:bowdown::Cheers:

+1 north...I've had a firefish MIA for up to 3 weeks, myself. That's awesome, though :) He must've been munching on something!

Thanks North and Wonton.

Not sure how he survived. He/she was real skinny when he reappeared. He has been feasting on some mysis ever since and is starting to fatten up nicely.

So do you guys see any problems with the 2 Gobies (YWG and Diamond) in a NC?

Another question, a couple corals have started to disappear. One was a new frag of GSP, and the other was a small frag of Zoas. I mean, even the little rock these frags were attached to has disappeared. Could one of my inhabitants be rescaping on my behalf? Maybe the Serpent Star dragging these frags into the vast depths of my 28g?

Thanks again!

Back