2 feather dusters
1 little purple fish (pseudochromis)
1 yellow tang
1 blue chin trigger
1 tomato clown
2 tank breed clowns
1 sailfin blenny
1 engineer golby
I was wondering if I could add any more fish and if so what you all think would be a good choice.
Also I would like to get some new coral,but not sure what to get. I think they're all pretty so its kinda hard to chose
we have t5 lighting
thank you

I plan on getting 180 gal tank hopefully soon. I am trying to find out what I will be needing for the 180. so then when I get the 180 the tang and the trigger will be in that tank.
like which sps would you suggest?

You don't have any LPS corals. You should get LPS before SPS, SPS are much harder to keep, and if you can "master" LPS corals, you'll be much more confident about keeping SPS.

Here are the LPS corals I'd recommend:

Brains, fox coral, bubble coral, frogspawn/hammer/torch corals, galaxea.

These are all easy LPS corals and won't break the bank when you buy them.

Google those and see which ones appeal to you the most.

I had a candy cane coral and well I think I might have gotten it too soon and it did not make it. They told me water checked out good and I should have no problem with it, it lasted 3 weeks and little by little it died. Needless to say that LFS isn't around any more. A lot of people stopped shopping there. Prices weren't bad but not much ya got from them lasted. I had gotten alot of things from them and I just stopped going there. Found a new LFS and they seem to be really good,so I figured I'd try getting some coral. thanks again

They are all pretty neat looking. I went to the LFS today after work they will be getting in a new shipment of corals and fish. So I cant wait to see what they'll get. Now to decide which ones to get :0)

Be sure to post pics, whatever you buy!

Maybe pick out five or six types you'd be interested in beforehand, research them, then if the LFS has any of those, go with those ones.

as soon as I get them I'll post some pics. I'll pick a few out and check them out then hopefully they will have at least a few that I research.

Back