advise on water changes for 125 gallon tank

Ya my daughter was asking if she can see your girl again. I'll go to the lfs and see if they have another urchin or if they can get one, if they can I'll get it and bring it up there when I head that way. I'm sure it wont be long my wife loves going up there to shop. LOL I'll post here tomarrow and let you know what they said. It was nice to meet your family as well. I hope the tank clears up for you. I thought about this on the way home, try calling the maker of the flakes your using and ask them how much ash is in it, since I started using frozen mine has cleared up, at first I thougt it was my water, but now I think my test kit is bad and it was the pellats I was feeding.

well i'm just getting rid of flakes and sticking with frozen food and dt's oyster eggs and premium blend plankton since water change and getting rid of canister filter wow today everything has opened up better, lookin good i'll post updated on how it does after a week

Yeah, I removed my canister filter and my nitrates dropped by 10 pretty much immediately. And that's the only thing I changed at the time.

Back