Afraid to open the box...

Are you KIDDING me?! They wanted you to ship the body back?! That's dumb. One thing that has me nervous so far, is I've tried calling them a few times, and there's been no answer. That's not usually a good sign in my book. This may just be a lesson learned :(
And nothing like a little demolition to ease frustrations!

And nothing like a little demolition to ease frustrations!

Yeah, except I'm a girl, so even if I try to punch the wall, I will just end up hurting my hand more than the wall...

I do hope you get through to them and get your issue resolved. It sucks to have livestock arrive dead. I feel bad for the animals, but it makes it worse when you have to jump through hoops to get your money back. Not all online companies are difficult to deal with though, some make ordering livestock online a breeze.

How did you pay? Credit card or paypal I hope?
If so... and if they give you ANY trouble... don't mess it. Just file a dispute and let your cc or paypal deal with it.

Yeah, except I'm a girl, so even if I try to punch the wall, I will just end up hurting my hand more than the wall...

I do hope you get through to them and get your issue resolved. It sucks to have livestock arrive dead. I feel bad for the animals, but it makes it worse when you have to jump through hoops to get your money back. Not all online companies are difficult to deal with though, some make ordering livestock online a breeze.
as long as you dont hit a stud...now that hurts....back in my wall punching days, well I learned real quick that it just causes more problems then anything...I now have a 100 pound bag on the back porch..as long as you hit with the two main knuckles you shouldnt break your hand. hit uneven or the side you get a boxers break. Just for the information....

as long as you dont hit a stud...now that hurts....back in my wall punching days, well I learned real quick that it just causes more problems then anything...I now have a 100 pound bag on the back porch..as long as you hit with the two main knuckles you shouldnt break your hand. hit uneven or the side you get a boxers break. Just for the information....

Thanks! I'll just hold my anger in and try your tips out on Corey when he gets home instead. :shock::mrgreen:

Thanks! I'll just hold my anger in and try your tips out on Corey when he gets home instead. :shock::mrgreen:
so many better ways to release pent up anger then hitting the poor guy...and you both end up happy...:censored:

You guys are cracking me up :)

And it was with credit, through USAA no less, so if push comes to shove, I know they'll take care of me.

This is just turning out to be an all around crap-tastic day... My one yr old and 2 yr old are conspiring against me... I think they found out I had planned to shower and get some stuff done so they made a no-nap pact.... it's gonna be a 2-glass of wine night...:Cheers:

Re: Afraid to open the box...update

So, a little update. Saltwaterfish.com's phone system sucks like a HOOVER. After not hearing anything about a refund for 2 days (after multiple calls and messages) I just sent them a very nice email and got an INSTANT response. Apparently, their system ate my photos (not that they would admit that) and are supposedly now arranging for a free re-shipment. I had originally filed for cash back, and had placed a snowflake on order at my LFS but they're dorking me around so I'm just going for the replacement instead....They won't replace this fish if he's DOA, but my LFS offers no guarantees whatsoever (plus their fish always look sick, Ick, etc...) so I guess I'll just take my chances...
I think next time I will not allow the words "free shipping" to sway my purchase decisions and will order from Live Aquaria...

Back