Aiptasia?

ok, first off, i'm really sorry about the bad quality of this picture, but i have an older phone, and the lighting wasnt exactly optimal... but anyway, i'm thinking that this is aipstasia or however you spell it, cause i damn sure cant say it.. anyway, is this what i think it is? there were bunches of thes things in the tanks, on the rocks, on the walls, on the plumbing, just everywhere...

Attachments

• aipstasia.jpg
    aipstasia.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 217
Probably, but more and better pictures are needed. It looks pretty big. Have you had them long? They start out very small at first, but grow fast.

oh yea, LFS tanks... i was gonna look into getting some zoos or somehting, but then when i saw thoes things all over the tanks, i just turned and walked out.(after taking a quick picture..

in that picture there is the big one, and then if you look up and right from that big one there are 2 more on the glass, but there were bunches of them, and not just in that one tank, in like all thier tanks... and this was a store i trusted.... guess i'll be speaking to the guy next time i go there.. there were other people working there and i didnt recognize..

sad thing was that there were people in there just buying up stuff, i got to talking to one lady that was there, and i asked her, "does that look to you like what it looks like to me?" and she said "yea, but i'll just take care of it when i get home"... thats when i walked out.

damn, and i really liked that store...

oh please tell me how they are listed so i can check into that and see, cause if i find out that thier falsly taking people's money, i'll go in there and tell them a thing or two!

Back