Alex's 110 gallon build

Droskie20

where's nemo?
Whats up everyone! most of you guys know I have a 29 gallon and a 12 gallon in my room but now its time to move up to the big leagues! I just got this 110 gallon gallon tank for my friends warehouse lobby and i will be the one building and maintaining the tank, due to the fact that I won't be there every single I'm just going to keep it to FOWLR. Wish me luck!!!

110 gallon tank with a built in over flow, under the tank is a wet dry filter that will be filled with rock rubble and a skimmer.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 249
Last edited by a moderator:
Get the tank drilled before running it. Reef ready.
Get a sump, a pressure filter will not give you the end results you are going to want. 60% of the size for the sump, they do fill up fast with heaters protein skimmers, reactors, ato..... The list goes on.

Get the tank drilled before running it. Reef ready.
Get a sump, a pressure filter will not give you the end results you are going to want. 60% of the size for the sump, they do fill up fast with heaters protein skimmers, reactors, ato..... The list goes on.

Did you read the top? lol the tank is already drilled and i have a wet dry under the tank, all i need is a skimmer and the pluming

Back