algae bloom to the good.

JellyMan

Reef enthusiast
Ok over the last week I was getting worried Im hosting a club meeting saturday and this week I recieved an algae bloom did not know what I was going to do. It has been brought to my attenion that Im am going to do nothing about it I thought something was wierd when I started to notice the way the algae looks not like your typical algae at all then today I researched and found this in a coralline propagtion website: "The initial growth will appear as a lime green coating. After about three months you will see your rocks turn pink, then purple. Naturally, the degree of coloration will vary from tank to tank." so I am ok now.

That's too bad that it's just coralline. I was about to email you the application for the AFT Club. Oh well, I'll give you a couple more months ;).

Algae Filled Tank. You're welcome to join if you like, membership is free! As you can imagine, we've got quite a waitlist going on though ;).

Not unless you want to branch off management of cooperation and make it a AFT/CAFT think about it :D have your people call my people will do lunch
Ciao

Hay what about ME!!! I thought you fired AD and now I'm the new VP. I rehired AD now hes my secretary.:mrgreen:

Alright Atleast I'm Not A Seceretary!!!!!!! I'll Take Vp Though. Yay Lol

EDIT I put cap lock on for this post and it only capped every first letter. Wierd

Man - I miss one thread and Bobby is trying to fire me! Good grief!

Bobby should be happy with his new title and rank - who knows what I would come up with after reading this!!!

Back