alkalinity???

Oh go ahead and mix some salt in there as well to about 1.025, bring the temp up to 79 degrees and the PHto 8.2. If you could also check and make sure the alk and cal are where they need to be as well. Also precheck the TDS of the water prior to adding the salt and if were not at .5 or lower, pur it all out and refill. Thanks a bunch.

Sure... thing bring me 637 gallon jugs, and since you no longer get the club discount and posted untrue signs about me yesterday that will run you $637. :mrgreen:

I'll get tucker to help me... the yellow tint in the water can be ignored.

OH Yea and "big blue" said to post a picture of your own stupid regal tang in your signature..... He still wants some red algea for you using his picture without authorization.

ROFLOL!!

Well tell "Big Blue" that I want him to return all those "decorations" that I gave him to make his "home" look better! Also tell big blu that he would be nighty tasty between to peices of bread covered in mayo.

RevReefer said:
ROFLOL!!

Well tell "Big Blue" that I want him to return all those "decorations" that I gave him to make his "home" look better! Also tell big blu that he would be nighty tasty between to peices of bread covered in mayo.

First off I gave you a sea swirl.
Secondly can you say ACAN.... how about Neon green and pink milli....
Finally why are you highjaking patricks thread....

HEHE.... Hey give me a call tonight David.

Brandon

Sorry I almost forgot...

Purple Plate
Green Nepthia
Golden Kenya

Must I keep on going... Decorations please.... your frags aren't worthy of my tank.

Purple Plate? I dont think so.
Pink Milli? Is that what that is on the disc?
Seaswirl? How cruel. LOSER!
Acan? I got those for the club!
Nepthia and Kenya? You were getting rid of them anyway.

Psssstttttt................ :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh:

Back