All about me short form! LOL

Grassman

Reefing newb
Hi Everyone,

I'm Grassman. Born1970. Married, 3 kids, 1 cat. I have like the outdoors. I have had fresh water aquariums since I was a kid. I have been breeding them for the past 10 years. Bored with them and want to expand to saltwater which I've never experienced. I work for a window & door company so glass is free and tempered at cost. :) I hope to learn more then I have from about.com. I'll be here doing lots of reading and annoying everyone else who wants to use the computer.

:wave: Hi Grassman. Glad you've joined us. We all seem to annoy our better halves and others as well, so you'll fit right in. :wave:

We all seem to annoy our better halves and others as well, so you'll fit right in. :wave:

Aint that the truth.Mine got annoyed while we was at Sportsmans Warehouse,then more annoyed when we stopped at the LFS,and now she's over the edge cause I beat her to the computer:mrgreen:

Aint that the truth.Mine got annoyed while we was at Sportsmans Warehouse,then more annoyed when we stopped at the LFS,and now she's over the edge cause I beat her to the computer:mrgreen:

LOL. Mine went over the edge when she found out I was on here til after 3 in the morning. Opps so I slept til after 1. How was I to know she wanted us to go out.:mrgreen:

Of course she NEVER drags you on her shopping trips and heaven forbid you say one word!!!!:grumble:

I still havent gotten outta the dog house from the last time we talked about all the time we spend on here or messin with our tanks ,aaawwww:pooh:

Back