All of the fish help.

Discussion in 'Reef Fishes' started by Active:reef, Dec 13, 2015.

?

Tang or not to Tang

Poll closed Dec 28, 2015.
  1. Tang

100.0%
  2. NOOOOOOOO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Active:reef

Active:reef

So I have never been good at deciding what fish to put into an aquarium. I love the coral side of the trade and know exactly how my tank should look, but I have run into the issue, I have 1 fish and that is a Pygmy Angelfish, I would love to get some suggestions on what fish would bring some color and some intrigue to my aquarium. By now you all are probably looking at this thread and wondering multiple questions. Let me take the time and preemptively answer some of those questions.
    1) 120 gallon reef ready
    2) Mixed reef
    3) Berlin 125 sump with 150 protein skimmer, TLF Phos-ban reactor and Geo calcium reactor( 70/30 split with Magnesium).
    4) Aqua-Illumination light fixture3 bar 100% set for 45 minutes at 1215 with a bell curve starting at 0900 and ending at 2015.
    I have never been able to design a good fish collection and my wife would love to look at more than just my rampant coral collection. Thank you for your time.

Active:reef, Dec 13, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Active:reef

fastrd400 It wasn't me! Moderator

Tang or no Tang, you failed to say which Tang you are thinking of adding.

fastrd400, Dec 13, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. Active:reef

to be honest it was just a question about any or none nothing specific.

Active:reef, Dec 13, 2015
  4. Active:reef

fastrd400 It wasn't me! Moderator

Theyvall have different personalities. Powder Blues are nice, but prone to ich. Yellows are common, and can be very teritorial. Don't get me wrong, I love tangs, just needvto decide which one you like most versus which you mihht get instead.

fastrd400, Dec 14, 2015
  5. Active:reef

Apparently there is still a misunderstanding, the poll is a question of to tang or not to tang...... its more of a Philosophical question and honestly a question of what peoples preference is. The real thread is about stocking and community.

Active:reef, Dec 14, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question