Almost done

Doc

I don't work for anybody
I have been watching this Ric split for a month or so. it has developed two mouths and has begun to close off into two separate orange rics. It seems to take forever.

9.jpg

oh, and my purple queen decided to pose for Dominick while I took the shot.

-Doc

Well kick his A$$ in gear with a razor.LOL J/K Thats pretty cool to see it split. I didn't know they take that long. Great color BTW.

I am fearful to go at him with a razor. It has been four months since I got him and it has taken the last month to get to this point. Just not fair. it is kinda cool to watch though

-Doc

A razor wont damage him at all, but I would just watch and enjoy it myself. It's kinda nice to watch them do it naturally.

so if I cut both of them through the center, will they turn into four? I am not sure if I have the guts to do that...

-Doc

No that will make three. You would also need to seperate them were they are splitting to make four. I know I was scared when I first fragged to but they are very hardy. There is a video on reefvideos.com for fragging shrooms. As long as each piece has part of the mouth it will grow.

they are still splitting so I can't send anything to anyone. I just sit and wait for it to finish up.

-Doc

good luck doc. I have a green ric that looks like that when I bought it a year ago and it now has 6 mouths but hasn't split yet. I've been anxiously waiting too. good luck and enjoy.

Back