Altohombre's 46 Gallon Showcase Showdown!

AWW you big chicken:mrgreen:
Snap a few pics and post em:D I did when I got my camera,even posted the very first pic.Which was so dark and blurry that you couldnt see nothing but blur.

Alto quit being such a wus! The only way you are going to learn your camera is by using it and playing with it. Man up punk.

yeah what ryan said, plus once you up them on here you will know what they look like when uploaded so itll make your pictures that much better

I have been happy with my vodka dosing. Hair algae doesn't seem to be turning clear and dying off, however after I manually remove hair algae it doesn't appear to be growing back. I am on my 3rd week of dosing.

my cd/dvd drive is jammed because I put in a cd that had a clear protective film cover on it and that film is now stuck in the drive. For this reason I still can't take pictures and upload them to my computer because I can't install the software. Tonight I am going to try to find a way to open the drive.

I have been happy with my vodka dosing. Hair algae doesn't seem to be turning clear and dying off, however after I manually remove hair algae it doesn't appear to be growing back. I am on my 3rd week of dosing.

my cd/dvd drive is jammed because I put in a cd that had a clear protective film cover on it and that film is now stuck in the drive. For this reason I still can't take pictures and upload them to my computer because I can't install the software. Tonight I am going to try to find a way to open the drive.

its not to hard i had to take one apart because my on filled it with pennies

Fantastic thread Alto, brilliant read guys, just for the record, I'm 5'8", and we seriously do need some pics Alto!! :mrgreen:

Back