Altohombre's 46 Gallon Showcase Showdown!

How do you guys know Shaq is not into reefs huh??? Maybe he has a 125 gallon with a 40 gal sump and nova extreme T5 light.

People who say they are 6'6" are really 6'5". They just want to be the same height as Michael Jordan. Damn now I gotta change my sig.

I gotta check red's build again. As Red probably knows, we are always compairing to other tall people. I love when people say "that guy is taller than you" and then I go over and I am taller.

nope true story and im not the type of person to over exaggerate.... i played b ball in my early days. but now i ride motorcycles. i wish to be as short as i can. im so thankful i did not grow taller than i am. i can still fit on bikes. one of my good friends used to play for golden state and the pheonix suns and he is 7'2 needless to say he cant ride sportbikes like i can... and that my friends is as big of a hobby as my saltwater hobby. and been doing it for longer.

so long story short...... im really six six

Last edited:
I gotta check red's build again. As Red probably knows, we are always compairing to other tall people. I love when people say "that guy is taller than you" and then I go over and I am taller.

yep haha been there many times. awesome. now i work with 2 other guys that are 6'5 so my work environment isnt too bad. i feel normal. except for all the short girls

my girlfriend of 5 years is 5'3". I don't really notice the difference too often unless we go by a mirror in the mall or someone looks at us weird. I checked your build thread again and can confirm you are probably as tall as you say you are.

yep :) and my gf is 5foot4 so i know how it is. and she loves looking in big mirrors or windows when we walk by..... i really dont. haha looks kinda different from an outside view. its all good though

and upon second look at my build could you yet again confirm the total badassrey of my new queen angel? because she is awesome!

It's true. Redline is 6'6". And I am 5'7". And my boyfriend is 6'1". And I can't believe that I just read through THREE PAGES of you dorks talking about each other's heights.

Do you see what addiction to this site, boredom and lack of sleep will do to us! yep were dorks and alto got a bunch of posts

Was that mel or bob. Jeez what a bunch of munchkins around this place. The umpaloompa's have a new home...haha. J/K

Back