Altohombre's 46 Gallon Showcase Showdown!

I was gonna sing the Oompa Loompa song, but i thought it was mean. I know how people have the height complex. My roommate has one being 5'6". Ryan you have larger balls than I.

Remember when I said that I was 6 ft at 12, it was miserable, cant help but make a few offhanded remarks in good clean fun. Napolean was a Complex man is all im saying. Ok short jokes are all done.

12 is what 6/7th grade? There were a couple kids in my school that tall and I don't remember anyone thinking they were weird because of it. I got my growth spurt from 8th into 9th grade. I think I went from 5'9" to 6'3" then was 6'4" till college and I somehow grew another 1.25 inches my frosh year of college. Luckily my shoe size has stayed at 13 since frosh year of high school.

Yeah it was 6th grade i was like a foot taller than everyone else felt like a giant you know how kids are just teasing but I was way self conscieous about it, not the type of guy that likes to stand out, plus my parents werent financially able to run out and buy me new pants every 2 months so got the high waters which I hated. Just one of lifes little lessons I guess. Ok im done talking about out heights until you POST SUM PICS!

Today I added a Skunk Cleaner Shrimp and 6 Turbo Snails. Week by week I add a piece or two and things look better and better. If only the camera my dad gave me wasn't a camera that only took short videos I would have pictures by now.

A SHORT VIDEO WOULD BE BETTER THAN ME IMAGINING YOUR TANK IN MY HEAD!!!!! IM STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS FABLED TANK EVEN EXISTS!!!!

Ok done screaming thru my laptop now.

worthless_without_pics.gif

I dont remember at any time in any thread that anybody said the we didnt like short videos.:mrgreen:
Now that being out of the way,wheres the vids?:beerchug:

Dont worry alto, i dont really have a tank either...I'm pretending all this. My showcase thread is made up and all my pics are fake. I used photoshop.

Do you feel better? No?

Do you guys like how I used the panorama view to make my 46 gallon tank look larger? Maybe I should enter that CaribSea Tank Contest or just a trick photography contest.

Tonight. My roommate is downstairs watching tv and I feel kinda dumb doing all that crap in front of him. I'll try to get down there after 1 when he goes to bed.

Hey go give your roomy a warm glass of milk and a pat on the hiney and send him to bed I have no pacients.

WooHoo video evidence that youre tank exists! Its definately getting there Matt.

Question: How much live rock do you have? and do you plan on adding more?

I am guessing you are saying it doesn't look like enough rock. Um, the rock pretty much goes up halfway in the tank. The problem is that the rock on the left is quite large and is incredible looking in person. It would really look bad if I put rocks on top of it because there are so many cool holes the fish go in and out of. There are 60lbs of rock for the 46 so I am almost am at 1.5 lbs per gallon. I may add another piece, maybe 6-7 lbs in the back right to go behind the largest rock. I think once I have corals it may add some more height to the tank.

Back