Am I fully stocked?

sen5241b

Reef enthusiast
Got a 2 inch damsel, a 3.5 inch Midas Blenny and 1.5 inch Cardinal. I also have a Linckia the size of my hand. Could I add another 2 inches of fish (a clown)?

Trates are not measurable.

Is this in the biocube? I'd say its possible but may make it harder to keep your nitrates low. I've got 2 clowns, sixline, and firefish in my nano and they've all been ok for a while now.

Do it Sen. I have a pair of clowns, green clown govt, and an Orange stripe prawns goby in mine. Not to mention the Linkia, and sandsifter.

I have a midas blenny, watchman goby and a clown so far and I plan to add one more small fish. Not sure what yet.

I dont think the linkia counts as a critter.

Thanks all but the question is not so much can I fit another fish but can i add one without kicking up trates.

Sorry, when I said mine have been ok I should have specified. Besides them all being healthy, my nitrates have actually gone down since. From 20ppm to 0.

I was gunna say ya, but you might need to do more frequent watcerchanges if your bioload becomes to much......id watch the params and just do the WC accordingly.

Back