am i to aggressive

ltljoker

The Great Tang Herder
hey all:bowdown:. A buddy of mine gave me a pretty big panther grouper. I have done some checking and i have found out that he is the least aggressive of the groupers:grumble:. My question is do you think he would eat my clowns and red coris wrassie:death:. They are small enough to fit in his mouth. Right now he is in a 25 gallon but he just looks so sad cause of the small space:frustrat:. I could take him to my lfs for some credit. what do you all think. He is a georgous fish though:helm2:

he is already a big fish but he is such a great looking fish its hard to give him away. but i dont want him to eat my other fish either. so i guess its off to the lfs for spots. aawwwww :pooh: pooh

what if his mouth isnt that big. it doesnt seem to be big enough to eat the smallest fish that I have in my tank

Its a grouper.Its not if its going to eat your other fish,Its WHEN its going to eats your other fish.

HAHA LMAO That's funny. Man you REALLY want to keep that fish, however, your tank is not suitable to house a fish like that for very long.

Back