Amazing self illumination Jelly Fish

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
Was at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa tonight and just happened to pass by this in the dark tunnels and was amazed at these things.

Enjoy!!! I did I couldn't stop staring real close at them.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J635nZSZnY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

Last edited:
Wow that it amazing!!! So is the aquarium worth the drive from Daytona to see?? Im off all next week so that would be a great trip to take the kids to see

Wow that it amazing!!! So is the aquarium worth the drive from Daytona to see?? Im off all next week so that would be a great trip to take the kids to see

I would drive to the Georgia Aquarium from there before coming to this one.

It is small but it is still ok but the reef section is not like your tank at all.

The Georgia Aquarium is the real deal. I think it is still the largest in the world.

I took the back lot tour and saw their whole set-up. The Skimmer is so big you can probably go in it. The have the reef set-up and in the back you see and feel the lighting.

I can't really explain it but it is worth the drive for sure but it is a lot further. I have been there like 3 or 4 times and would go back in a second. It is huge. They have whales and everything. I think it is like 5 different habitats. We went above the Deep Ocean Tank and it must be 2 football fields. They have these fans blowing on the water for rippling and the lights are HUGE!

Sorry that was off the topic but if I had to drive 2 times the distance I would go there. They have soft pretzels too.

The one here has a cool area for the kids like a very small water park. No big things for adults but it is very small in my opinion. I guess after Georgia they all look small.

I just went to the Jacksonville Zoo and it was actually pretty nice. Shocked me sort of. My daughter fed a Giraffe and pet the Rays and they have a small train.

The Aquarium in Seattle is not too bad either but I didn't care for the zoo.

I just look for the Aquarium wherever I go. Its a habit.

If you think that's cool, check out The Aquarium in Chattanooga TN! I think it's rated number one in the US. Can't remember.

The Tn Aquarium used to be the biggest on a technicality until Ga was built. I always go to the jellyfish exhibit while there and look at that type of jelly!

I loooooove the Chattanooga Aquarium. Monterey Aquarium is also up there on my super-cool list. The Georgia Aquarium is 3rd on my list. San Francisco is mighty spiff as well. But IMHO, Chattanooga takes the cake......

Back