Amazing weed xenia that lives in the dark

Lasthousewife

Reefing newb
Hello, just wanted to know if the chattanooga reef club has been totally inundated with this amaxing pink pulsing xenia? If not, it could happen soon! I have oodles and oodles of this stuff, I just cut the stalks off to prune it and throw them (literally, no glue nothing) in the refugium and they root to the caulerpa and grow. Some fell into a cave with no light, yes still growing. They are pink and have pulsed all over Jasper and North Alabama. If anyone wants to trade for these, I would be most happy, if not I would probably give some away. I will probably take some to Bermuda triangle to trade for store credit. I have some frags that are rooted to rock rubble. Honestly, caulerpa, rock rubble they are seriously weeds. Pretty weeds, but weeds. Thanks, Teresa

I have a small zoa (3-5 polyps) or a mushroom to trade if interested, I'll be at aquatic Illusions this weekend helping Les, let me know and I'll bring something.

Nice to see more local people participating in the forums.... Nice to meet you both.

Would love to see you guys at the next meeting.

I'm not interested in the zenia, but i do have some other corals i need to get rid of i'll start a new thread just so everyone sees it.

Brandon

74nautique said:
bkv1997, I would be interested in the next meeting, if I can be there, when & where is it? :question:

It's at my house on the 15th at 12 noon. Check out the sticky under April meeting for directions. Would love to have you there! :bounce:

Darren

Back