And it begins...JBJ Nano Cube 28 gallon LED

I just noticed that I have two of these on my live rock. What in the heck are they? They are a new leaf green.

DSC00025.jpg

i hope ur not taking my idea..jk, i plan on having a just mainly zoas in mine, so it looks something like a big field of flowers

I got that idea from Sarah in the zoa after seeing hers I feel in love with this corals as well as kenya tree, xaina and hammer

Well I did do a little ordering today from Mr. Coral. These are the ones that I got for my very first corals...other than what Zyber is giving me...man that just sounds so wrong. :)

lol well ask and ye will receive hahahaha oh wait i offered as a birthday gift :D:Cheers:

Well I went home for lunch and got a phone call...my tank is in. Tonya at Aquarium in Old Town, Wichita called before the truck even left. :^: So we will be driving down there (about a 1/2 hour drive) to pick my tank up. :^:

hey im in wichita too!! i actually was JUST in there in old town to buy some hermits.. soo weird haha.

im on rock road by mcconnell afb, just starting up my fluval edge 6g nano reef:bounce:

hey im in wichita too!! i actually was JUST in there in old town to buy some hermits.. soo weird haha.

im on rock road by mcconnell afb, just starting up my fluval edge 6g nano reef:bounce:

Actually I live in Hutchinson. I just like the Aquarium in Old Town..there aren't any good LFS in Hutch. :mrgreen:

Oooh, alright, sorry bud. Hope everything gets sent to you just fine! I do know Sarah ordered macro from some website and only recieved like 7/19 orders. Freaking sucks.

Take pictures of you getting your coral!

Back