And it begins...JBJ Nano Cube 28 gallon LED

Well right now the firefish is in hiding back behind the rocks. I expected this, but here are today's test results.

Temp: 79.4
Salinity: 1.025
PH: 8.0 (lights hadn't been on long)
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 5
dKH: 6.7 (thinking this is a bit low)

Well I noticed the firefish going after the pods in the tank, so I figured he was hungry, and sure enough, I put a tiny bit of mysis in there and he went nuts going after them. In fact he is still going after them.

101_0400.jpg

I just got this email. :^::^::^: :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Hello, this is Ken from MrCoral.com. I hope you having a great day today. Just want to touch base with you. Your Corals will go out Tuesday (Feb 1) for Wednesday (Feb 2) delivery with FedEX. With the weather you have to make sure this package gets in your tank right away. Send me an email if this is an issue by Sunday. Also, if it will be snowing in your area that might cause shipping delays, please call or email us ASAP to let us know so we can change the shipping date.
Thanks
Mr. Coral

I just got this email. :^::^::^: :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Hello, this is Ken from MrCoral.com. I hope you having a great day today. Just want to touch base with you. Your Corals will go out Tuesday (Feb 1) for Wednesday (Feb 2) delivery with FedEX. With the weather you have to make sure this package gets in your tank right away. Send me an email if this is an issue by Sunday. Also, if it will be snowing in your area that might cause shipping delays, please call or email us ASAP to let us know so we can change the shipping date.
Thanks
Mr. Coral

Sounds like progress in the making! Any snow in your area anytime soon?

R, I think your tank is starting to look pretty cool. Not so sure I will ever do one after reading your blog. LOL Too much calculating and babysitting for me. I have silk plants for a reason ya know.

R, I think your tank is starting to look pretty cool. Not so sure I will ever do one after reading your blog. LOL Too much calculating and babysitting for me. I have silk plants for a reason ya know.

Don't be intimidated by it sla. Sure a SW setup is a bit expensive but it's not as hard as people make it out to be.

Take the plunge :)

Well....you know thus far in life my philosophy has been "if it can't clean up after itself, feed itself, and go to the bathroom by itself....it isn't going to live in my house." We'll see. If I ever decide to do this I'm guessing it will be at least a year from now. Maybe a seahorse tank....or sea dragons. Time will tell....I'll have to come visit your tank and get a closer look.

Well, the critical next day test results have come up good. :)

Temp: 79.4
Salinity: 1.026
PH: 8.0
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 5
dKH: 9.3

Back