And it begins...JBJ Nano Cube 28 gallon LED

Picked this up today. Figured I can always add the DI at a later time. I was thinking I didn't want to have to be going to Walmart twice just to get water for my tank and my son's tank.

101_0403.jpg

A closer look.

101_0404.jpg

Last edited:
Picked this up today. Figured I can always add the DI at a later time. I was thinking I didn't want to have to be going to Walmart twice just to get water for my tank and my son's tank.

101_0403.jpg

A closer look.

101_0404.jpg

I was just checking out NR minutes ago and I saw the same pics you posted. Hope that unit works well for you! I didn't know Whirlpool made ro units. Arn't they a washing machine brand?

:^::^::^: Now I can't wait to get home...my corals were just delivered. Luckily my dad was still home to get them in from the cold. :bounce: Gotta love my dad.

I was looking at my tank this evening and noticed that evidently my hermit molted. Kinda freaked me out for a second until I realized he was sitting on one of the rocks.

Well I went to Wichita today to get salt and ended up picking up a small frag of zoas. Ok I think its official...I'm addicted. :)

Really unhappy zoa.

101_0418.jpg

101_0419.jpg

Back