anemone behavior

Thanks DC, I have a very bad neck,
Last week Tuesday I had a neurotomy where they go in and burn the end of the nerves.
They had to do it in 7 places down the right side of my neck so have been in a lot of pain and typing hurts, so trying to catch up a bit.

Thanks DC, I have a very bad neck,
Last week Tuesday I had a neurotomy where they go in and burn the end of the nerves.
They had to do it in 7 places down the right side of my neck so have been in a lot of pain and typing hurts, so trying to catch up a bit.
omg that just sucks. Hope all is getting better.

Yea it is really painfull, it is the 7th time I have had to have it done because they grow back,, but this is the worst.
Constant pain , can't bend my head down because when I do I get jolting pain in my neck.
Taking high powered meds but they don't help at all.

Sorry to hear that. You would think that by now they would have a better treatment for pain. In some areas I think we just arent to far removed from the leeches of old. My wife has fibro and is on so many different meds. They dont do much for it. Some days are better then others for her. Yours sounds much worse I will just pray for you to have a bunch of good days. Wish I could do more.

Thanks Ted, that is very sweet, prayers always help.
I have put up with this for 4 years this November.
And they of course don't want to give me strong pain meds for fear of me getting addicted to them.
I take Methadone and Hydrocodone for then something for nerve pain.
I hurt it when I lifted a concrete planter and fell forward with it. That needless to say changed my whole life.
Well, we had better stick to the subject of this thread. LOL

Back