anemone died

hibye

Reef enthusiast
as u guys and ladies said before about me having my anomne not having the right kind of lighting quility it died about 3 weeks ago i just wanted to tell u guys this cause i havent benn on latly

Sorry your anemone died. I hope you learned something from this, they may take a long time before they show that they are dying, but that doesn't mean that they're doing fine in the mean time. Anemones often will die slow deaths under improper lighting.

i took it out when i saw its tenticles were breaking off and it was a pink tip bubble tip anomone i bought it becuse the owner gave it to me at such a good price 25$ and i thought i could keep it alive until we got the 125 started but were not even done wit the stand yet

yes. they do need a lot of light. hope you can listen to knowledgeable people in the future. It is hard to accept when things are not the way we want them to be, but that is part of learning.

-Doc

he's really 42

I am pretty sure the mods have figured out his is just a kid. If he was 42 and acting like a 12 year old, he would need serious therapy to resolve his arrested development issues that are affecting his ability to manage relationships in a healthy way - driving him to attempt to re-enact past pain in the guise of a child in a vain attempt to reconcile said emotional trauma.

-Doc

If he is only 12, all good...we all probably were worse as kids...i know i was.

If he is 42, then doc is correct. There is no advise we can give him on this forum...His therapist would have to!

I didnt even know we have 12 year olds amongst us...which makes me think, how old is Alto or Freak? wahhaahaa JK!!!

Last edited:
I didn't understand what he was talking about... who doesn't play with toy guns, etc? a 42 year old? I dunno, dont underestimate some people out there, there are some really crazy people, like Micheal Jackson still thinks he is a child...

Last edited:
Back