anemone emergency update

beeguiles

they call me fish geek ;p
Just thought it would share with you guys the outcome of the emergency last week. I added a powerhead. Nem didn't like it so much or its just a coincidence anywho he moved into hiding for a week and now he is back in his original spot! Yay! Tomorrow I am doing a water change and a deep cleaning of the powerheads. the 425s don't seem to be pushing as much water as before so they are getting a good soaking and scrubbing. Then I will position the powerheads and try not to disturb the Anemone again! My hubby has the day off tomorrow so he can watch the nem and makes sure he doesn't move while I'm at work.

Here's the proof! Not the greatest picture. He looks a little grumpy but oh well.

IMAG1922.jpg

My hubby has the day off tomorrow so he can watch the nem and makes sure he doesn't move while I'm at work.

What a boring task LOL "Ok, dear, sit on this stool and just watch him! If he moves, poke him with a stick!" :mrgreen:

Glad the nem's not pissed at you anymore :D

Lilmatty. I have no idea. It has been like that since I got it. And its not spreading so I figured that's just how it is.

I have the marineland reef capable lights. I've had the nem for months. I'm sure its fine but thanks for the concern.

Now he's just deflated himself to collect some nice new water. Sure you know this. Mine did this and I thought he was a goner. Took the rock he was on peeled him off and took him to my lfs to look at him. He explained what he was doing and what to look for when he was a goner. Scared the crap out of me.

Yea mine does that every so often and he looks like he's dead but an hr later he puffs right back up. It's amazing how small they can be with no water in them.

Back