anemone help.....bubble tip anemone

:frustrat::question:i got a bubble tip anemone for my clown fish...i dont think he likes it..why...the anemone is moving around but he went to the back of the rocks:dunno:

i got a new light a t5....i went 2 pet stores and they told me that theydont need alot of light that they have had anemone with out light and they do ok...all they need is good care...is that true

That is FAR from true.Thats an out right lie.
Most anemone require more light than most corals.Without light,they starve to death.
They are also more difficult to keep than most corals.They REQUIRE a stable tank with PRESTINE water conditions.

but i still got the light...for it and hes moving around the tank...i think hes looking for a spot...would the clowfish go in to it or no...

Take the anemone back.It wont make it in a tank as young as yours.The parameters just arent stable enough.

take it back. It wont survive and kill everything in tank. Tell them they gave you false information and it would be in their best interest to read up on things before opening a store and sell creatures they know nothing about. :Cheers:

Back