anemone id

jam

Reefing newb
gave up on using the ipad to upload, but here is a pic of the anemone in question, i think bubble tip, im really not sure though, hope somebody can help, you guys always have.

Attachments

• th_5a42b536.jpg
    th_5a42b536.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 297
  • th_a238b897.jpg
    th_a238b897.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 310
I cant tell you what species it is, but I can tell you that is very sick. No nem should be white, it means they are under extreme stress and have expelled their symbiotic algae and can no longer feed itself. You will need to hand feed it, make sure you have pristine water conditions and with a bit of luck, it will come back.

I hope that's just a bad picture, it really looks more pinkish kinda transparent, i'll take more and let me know if you still think it looks too white, it ate already, although I did not feed it very much, hopefully it's just a bad pic, I did move the rock where it's sitting around a couple of times, maybe I stressed it too much, although the tips are white,but I think they where white at the lfs too

I can't click on the pictures to enlarge them, so I'm not sure, but I don't think it's a bubble tip, based on the different colored tentacle tips. Can you post a different picture, one that's larger?

i dont have a camera just an ipad, so im still not really sure how to use it that well, but hope this helps, these pics are after i fed it a piece of shrimp, also after it moved

Attachments

• th_2aeb8150.jpg
    th_2aeb8150.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 286
  • th_3ba4eabe.jpg
    th_3ba4eabe.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 263
  • th_6db30de3.jpg
    th_6db30de3.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 243
Back