Anemones need clowns!

That was cool...sux though that I have tank bred clowns cause they don't even touch my corals...wish they did though...I find myself trying to point them at it !!!

Mine both just make love to the glass...I think it a pet store thing....at night they hide under the water flow of the refugium....that's why I bought different corals hoping they would take to them....and the black one I got from the lfs was already hosting an anemone....but not any of mine

Mine both just make love to the glass...I think it a pet store thing....at night they hide under the water flow of the refugium....that's why I bought different corals hoping they would take to them....and the black one I got from the lfs was already hosting an anemone....but not any of mine

Its a wifes tale but find a picture of a grouper near the tank from your phone. They go flyong around the tank, that is for sure

My clowns tried to host a big 3" red shroom. The larger clown would lay sideways and wiggle violently on the shroom untill it shriveled up to the size of a dime. It would take a couple days before the shroom opened up fully and the clowns would do it all over again. One day the shroom let go of the rock and fell down between rocks and reattached where the clowns couldnt get to it. Smartest shroom I've ever seen lol

That was cool...sux though that I have tank bred clowns cause they don't even touch my corals...wish they did though...I find myself trying to point them at it !!!
Tank bred clowns will host anemones, corals, mag floats or whatever. It just has to be on their terms and not what we want them to do:mrgreen:

Back