Anenome ID please

Home remedies don't work, in my experience. I've tried them all!

You can try boiling water, vinegar, lemon juice and salt paste, but I never had success with any of those.

Why won't your dad buy anything? A bottle of Aiptasia X costs around $15, and it lasts forever. $15 is worth more than losing a whole tank to pests?

Agreed. You know how your parents are your parents and sometimes certain parents can feel like they know better than you in some ways that it's certainly not the case?

That's my old man on every issue.

That and he's had 3 fish shops tell him aipastia X is a waste of money and to try vinegar for a few days...and his excuse for it not working is that he can't stab it very well.

Well good luck with the situation then!! ;)

Maybe he'll give up on the vinegar after a while and will be ready to try something else.

Damn stubborn Dads!!!!!

Oh, it's frustrating. Asks for help but won't take the advice. I think I'm just going to ask him to buy me a piece of coral every couple weeks and I'm going to start maintaining his tank for him. That way I won't have to hear it all the time..

I went out and bought some Aiptasia X yesterday and wasn't able to stab the pest but got close enough and then filled the little hole he was hiding in. Haven't seen him since. :)

I found one in my overflow box the other day and lemon juice worked for me. I just didn't feel like driving 20 minutes and spending $15 on one aiptasia

Back