Ange Pico Contest

Ange

Reefing newb
I can't wait to get mine and get started with some stuff I can't put in my 75 until I get new lights! Is it Nov. 1 yet?

I have been tempted to have mine at the office, but I know I would want to mess with it over the weekends and frankly, I would hate to have to kill the cleaning people if they messed with it. Although they don't seem to dust anything, so maybe they would stay alive. :D

I have been tempted to have mine at the office, but I know I would want to mess with it over the weekends and frankly, I would hate to have to kill the cleaning people if they messed with it. Although they don't seem to dust anything, so maybe they would stay alive. :D

I really want to keep mine in my office too. I wouldn't have to come in on the weekends to take care of it, but my primary concern is the cleaning crew using chemicals around my desk or bookshelf.

My cleaning crew fails at life...I'm not too worried.

Hahahahahaha. We seem to get a new cleaning crew every few months. Our last lady drove an Escalade, and I came into the office really late at night once, and she was here with her boyfriend and had a bunch of chihuahuas running around the office! I didn't say anything, I just thought it was weird, but a few weeks later, a coworker found a used condom in her office. :shock:

We have a male and a female. They do not speak English well at ALL. I really think they only empty the garbage and clean the bathroom. Maybe vacuum a little. I think it would be safe, but I would still worry to death.

Ordering my tank on Friday. It will take me until November 1 to decide what I want to put in it and then I'll be prepped and ready to roll! Plus, that will give me time to ask more questions. :D

Last edited:
I made my "shopping list" today thanks to a lot of help from Biff. Now I just have to be patient a while longer. Patience, by the way, is NOT my best quality. :D

ETA Tank Delivery: TOMORROW!!! I have water made and ready to go. Debating on ordering rock or going to the so-so lfs to see what they have. The so-so lfs does have the immediate gratification benefit...

Back