Angler egg sack??

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
This has to be angler eggs, these are the second time she did this...Imagine if the damsel and the angler could breed ,now theres a mean and ugly fish:mrgreen:
5320273016_238773d0e0_b.jpg

Its huge,if i spread it out ,it would be at least a foot and half long...its so crazy looking,it wraps around the rock and goes all the way in the cave

Just one:(

For now.......i would love to get another one,but i'm still researching on which ones do better together and minimum tank sizes and stuff like that:mrgreen:

Sounds like she's got a crush on you Matt. :) Has she ever looked at you with that something special in her eye. Now you know.

Well,she ate the entire thing.......It literally looks like she swallowed a golf ball:shock:
This is one weird fish

Sounds like she realized that a male wasnt going to come around. I would get a male if research says that you can have more than one in your tank. I would get the same kind also and if you see her lay the eggs and the male fertalize them, remove em to another tank and try raising them. That would be so cool.

It would be awesome......
considering she has laid them twice ,i would assume the conditions are good enough it give it a shot...,but i would need to do a lot of researching first

If you kept a male and female in a tank, wouldn't you end up with just the female after a while? Not sure if that applies to your species of angler.

Thats what i'm not sure of yet......
I don't know if these are even being bred in captivity ....I kinda doubt it though

Back