Another Jebao Group Buy (WP & DC Pumps)

Update

Seems like Jebao is behind on orders which is not unusual and they are even more backup now because I believe this is their busiest time so I won't start collecting any money till mid January.

As of now Im planning on starting to collect payments on 01/13/2014.

For those that have already posted what they would like to order if anything changes please let me know so that I can keep the list update and for those that still do not know if they would like to join or not for whatever reason you got plenty of time. :)

Update

Seems like Jebao is behind on orders which is not unusual and they are even more backup now because I believe this is their busiest time so I won't start collecting any money till mid January.

As of now Im planning on starting to collect payments on 01/13/2014.

For those that have already posted what they would like to order if anything changes please let me know so that I can keep the list update and for those that still do not know if they would like to join or not for whatever reason you got plenty of time. :)
These are good news to me.

No, I definitely want to go with the two wp25. I thought in the 2 wp10, but I probably will have to run them a full capacity. Instead, I can have the two wp25 at low capacity or just put want in the tank plus my koralias. I prefer to have the wp25 than have to upgrade them if I buy the wp10s.

No, I definitely want to go with the two wp25. I thought in the 2 wp10, but I probably will have to run them a full capacity. Instead, I can have the two wp25 at low capacity or just put want in the tank plus my koralias. I prefer to have the wp25 than have to upgrade them if I buy the wp10s.

Alrighg no problem. Do I put yoj down for two wp25?

Would you recommend the wp10 or 25 for a 65 gallon tank? It's the 36x18 footprint. Also I don't see it listed but can the dc3000, or whatever the smaller do return is, be included in this buy?

Would you recommend the wp10 or 25 for a 65 gallon tank? It's the 36x18 footprint. Also I don't see it listed but can the dc3000, or whatever the smaller do return is, be included in this buy?

For that size tank I woukd recommend 2x wp10 and the dc6000 at the lowes setting would work as return pump. Sorry the DC3000 isn't included in this group buy.

I've decided to start collecting the money as of today to try and get our order in before the end of this month because China has a 2 week holiday in February and I rather get the order in before they leave.

I will be placing the order on January 13th so everyone has till the 13th to send in their money. I hope there isn't any problems since that still gives everyone about 2 weeks.

Payment method: PayPal as Gift to ----> [email protected] (if you don't send as gift you will need to include the 3% fee that PayPal charges)

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME AND THE NUMBER OF PUMPS AND SPARE PARTS YOU WANT IN THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU SEND THE MONEY AS THIS WILL HELP ME KEEP EVERYTHING ORGANIZED AND KNOW WHO IS GETTING WHAT.

Last day to send payment: January 13th, 2014

Below are the prices of the pumps and spare parts. (If you have any questions please send me a PM)

Pumps

WP-10 - $49
WP-25 - $59
WP-40 - $69
WP-60 - $79
DC-6000 - $89
DC-12000 - $99

Spare parts list & prices
WP Controllers - $10.00 each
DC Controllers - $10.00 each

WP10 Impeller (Impeller, Shaft and Magnet) - $2.00 each
WP25 Impeller (Impeller, Shaft and Magnet) - $3.00 each