Another Jebao Group Buy (WP & DC Pumps)

I will be extending the closing of the group buy to one more week (01/20/2014). That will still give me time to submit the order before they leave on vacation.

Im still missing some payments, but please guys try to get the money to me asap. I've already sent out pm's to everyone who wanted to join the group buy but has not paid. If you have not sent the payment and no longer want to participate please let me know so Im not waiting for nothing.

Submitted the order to Jebao today 01/20/2013.

They leave on vacation on the 25th for two weeks so this order will take 2 weeks longer since there will not be any production for those two weeks. (PLEASE BE PATIENT)

In the meantime if anyone else wants to join the group buy this is your chance since I have the ability to add to the order up until they begin production which won't be for two weeks.

Submitted the order to Jebao today 01/20/2013.

They leave on vacation on the 25th for two weeks so this order will take 2 weeks longer since there will not be any production for those two weeks. (PLEASE BE PATIENT)

In the meantime if anyone else wants to join the group buy this is your chance since I have the ability to add to the order up until they begin production which won't be for two weeks.

Hey Eric, Is it still possible to get in on this buy and add to the order? Please let me know......Thanks Mike

Back