Another Jebao Group Buy (WP & DC Pumps)

What do you want. I ordered a few extras of each so let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do.
What do you want. I ordered a few extras of each so let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for getting back to me....Let me know what you can do. Thanks again for your time!

I am looking for
3- DC-6000 $89x3= $267
1- DC-12000 $99
3- WP-40 $69x3= $207
3- WP40 Impeller (Impeller, Shaft and Magnet) - $4.00x3= $12
1- DC12k Impeller (Impeller, Shaft and Magnet) - $10 each
2- DC6k Impeller (Impeller, Shaft and Magnet) - $10x2= $20

Total $615 plus shipping to 93619(TBD)

Thanks for getting back to me....Let me know what you can do. Thanks again for your time!

I am looking for
3- DC-6000 $89x3= $267
1- DC-12000 $99
3- WP-40 $69x3= $207
3- WP40 Impeller (Impeller, Shaft and Magnet) - $4.00x3= $12
1- DC12k Impeller (Impeller, Shaft and Magnet) - $10 each
2- DC6k Impeller (Impeller, Shaft and Magnet) - $10x2= $20

Total $615 plus shipping to 93619(TBD)

Yes I can get you everything you need. Shipping for 7 pumps plus spare parts would be $45

Please send the money as gift to my PayPal account as soon as possible.

I have a home made 85 gallon I want to put a reef in, I'm collecting everything I will need so I can start its cycle. Which two do you recommend that won't be running at constant max capacity.. and could (2) pumps along with the return from the sump return be enough flow for the system??

I am assuming the dc series are sump return pumps, I'm also interested in one, but I'm currently contemplating drilling my 1" hole for a larger bulkhead.. I'm newb fresh, but it just feels like it wouldnt be enough.. if not a larger hole, at least a second 1" if yu want to pm me for further details, tank/sump pics I'd appreciate the assistance..

The lfs tried to sell me their store when I stopped in with questions about powerheads and flow..

I have a home made 85 gallon I want to put a reef in, I'm collecting everything I will need so I can start its cycle. Which two do you recommend that won't be running at constant max capacity.. and could (2) pumps along with the return from the sump return be enough flow for the system??

I am assuming the dc series are sump return pumps, I'm also interested in one, but I'm currently contemplating drilling my 1" hole for a larger bulkhead.. I'm newb fresh, but it just feels like it wouldnt be enough.. if not a larger hole, at least a second 1" if yu want to pm me for further details, tank/sump pics I'd appreciate the assistance..

The lfs tried to sell me their store when I stopped in with questions about powerheads and flow..

Let's start with the basics.

What are the dimensions of your tank and what corals would you be keeping? Softies? LPS, SPS or a little of everything.

Can't tell you how much flow you need or recommend pumps without knowing the answer to the above questions.

The DC pumps are used as return pumps which can be ran in your sump or externally connected to your sump through a bulkhead.

Sounds like your tank is already drilled and your wanting to make the hole bigger and/or drill more holes. If your tank already has a 1" hole drilled I would just drilled one or two more holes depending on which style of overflow you're going with. I wouldn't make the hole you have bigger because you could run the risk of cracking the glass.

I would be interested in a wp 10 if you have a extra. I not too familiar with how sending the money works. Please let me know -Cody

I beleive its a holiday in china right now.I ordered a wp10 from a shop here in Canada I beleive he told me they resume shipping on the 11th of this month.not sure if this applies to you guys as well.just letting you know what I was told.:)

Back