Another one bites the dust

Slimkasey

Reefing newb
Last week, I got the orange spotted Blenny, hoping to help the green hair algae, didn't touch a thing, left him alone, no changes to environment to stress him out, well after a week exact, and my parameters are all fine, I just found him on the bottom BLUE through 3/4 his body, and now my coral frag is crashing too.

I'm going to the LPS and get everything tested, but can anybody throw me a freaking bone here?

Maybe some sort of chemicals that you are using? Do you clean the front of the tank with polish, spray deodrant or something? Thats the only thing i can think of.
Also what are you testing, and give us your results.

Last time I tested, 2 days ago Ammo 0.25, Nitrite 0, Nitrate very low, Kh 6-8, Phophate a little up, Selinity 1.024,

The only additive I've been putting in has been a little Coraline booster, but I haven't put that in since he got in the tank, the weird thing is he actually started coming out of his hiding spot yesterday, swimming around, eating,

Can Mysis shrimp freezer burn? Or go bad? I thought I saw a small block earlier in the week, but tossed it, but I'm wondering if it was bad food?

It has to be something because he changed colors under the skin?

When my brine gets dry from the freezer i just toss it, no big deal.
And were you testing your calcium or just throwing booster in?

A week ago, I found the shell of a Nossarius, but all the others are still alive and active.

Is there a type of green hair algae, that could be toxic? Or if I did the scrub brush routine, should I be taking the rock out in a different tub to clean?

I did do a small scrubbing of the green algae tue last week. Could that be an issue?

Back