another reefer missing in action

d.french

Reef enthusiast
haven't seen reeffreak to much anymore anyone know his status miss seeing pics of his tank. I've seen a few others been back on here but it is summer and people don't mess with there tanks much or online as much either.

I thought he checked in here and announced a divorce? I also thought he said he would be out of contact on this website?

I thought he checked in here and announced a divorce? I also thought he said he would be out of contact on this website?

i think it was both doc & lion

I do miss freak on here. I dont understand how he just disappears without a word. If he is playing xbox alot, im assuming maybe something upset him here...??? i have no clue but its weird to me that a guy like freak would just disapear

bobby likes to hang out on rc in slash area(st. louis area saltwater hobbyist).
they will come back everyone slacks off on tanks in summer so hopefully everyone don't neglect there tanks to bad.

have you not inquired about his missing status via xbox?

nah I haven't. I have like 3 friends on xbox live and I don't ever really utilize the xbox live stuff unless it's to download content.

I want to make sure the xboxlive name I have is actually reeffreak. Is his first name Dominic?

Back