Another stupid question

Karen

Reefing newb
Who can tell me what this crab is called? I believe he is reef safe? It was a newbee purchase about a month ago and today is the first I've seen of him since.
image.jpg

Thanks,Nasoguy! I bought this little guy just because he was on my live rock when it came out of the tank at the lfs. Haven't seen him since. I've been hoping to be able to id him.

There is another crab lurking that came in as a hitchhiker on the live rock. I saw him once picking algae off a snail. He's been in hiding since.

I know, Salt, but I should have known what it was before I bought it and that is the stupid part. I was just so anxious to get something in and knew I was not quite ready for fish. I got it when the rank was set up for only a week and then never saw it again. Btw, did you see the first fish I did finally end up putting in? Got him last week
image.jpg

I try not to, though. Waiting another week to add a second fish. That will be two weeks after the fire fish addition. Thinking about maybe getting another coral this weekend, though.

Back