Another trip to the coral farm...

Adrastos

not getting a free ride
...and another new addition!

Man.. it's very evil to have so many corals so close to me. Today (while going for just more lace rock - added another 30 pounds) I ended up getting a very pretty green Devil's Hand.

I'll try to get some pictures of it soon and post them!

Congrats Adrastos on the the new coral.
Just think,If somebody could come up a treatment so that we only bought what we go to the LFS,they'd be rich within a week.

My motto when going to LFS is "buy what you need,not what you want",so far it hadn't work for me.I went to fish store to return a coral but bought more instead,today.:frustrat:

Congrats on your new coral....post pics cause I never seen Devil's in green just brown/tan.:beerchug:

The pictures aren't as good as I'd like them to be - but work fine for now. I'll try to get some better ones later!

IMG_2124.JPG

For some reason, our Mandarin decided to actually pose for a few pictures -

IMG_2136.JPG

He has been very camera shy every time I have the camera nearby - maybe he realized "hey - that guy keeps me alive -maybe I should help him out and sit still for a second"

my wife takes my wallet out of my pocket everytime were going to lfs.. and gives me the exact change when buying salt and stuff...that way we avoid divorce hheheheh.

Back