Any Good LFS in Maryland?

The lfs i go to "The House Of Tropical Fish" isnt very good no more so ya marylanders out there know any good place to go for lots of coral and equipments?

Dont really care about the fish i already have enough

Hey sen.....Mandarin (I think) mentioned a new lfs in Alexandria....I'm not quite sure if they're any good. I need to make my way over there and check them out. But I highly doubt they'll be as good as Marine Scene. But you should preview it for me before I go :mrgreen:

Hey sen.....Mandarin (I think) mentioned a new lfs in Alexandria....I'm not quite sure if they're any good. I need to make my way over there and check them out. But I highly doubt they'll be as good as Marine Scene. But you should preview it for me before I go :mrgreen:

That was me who mentioned Pristine Aquariums...

It's a fairly small place, but has a decent selection if your looking for things like wrasses and tangs. And they've got some nice coral colonies pricing $45-$65.

Marine Scene is a great place but it's over 2 hours from me (not sure if you're closer).

And for corals you have Mr. Corals an hour away from you and they're like a coral superstore. MrCoral.com

That was me who mentioned Pristine Aquariums...

It's a fairly small place, but has a decent selection if your looking for things like wrasses and tangs. And they've got some nice coral colonies pricing $45-$65.

Marine Scene is a great place but it's over 2 hours from me (not sure if you're closer).

And for corals you have Mr. Corals an hour away from you and they're like a coral superstore. MrCoral.com

My dad said he taking me to mr.coral as soon as i pay back 150$ to my mom lol

I live in Eastern Maryland and we have only one shop here called Scales and Tails... They're decent in selection and know how but overpriced as hell.

I live in Columbia and we like CTE Aquatics in Timonium. They are fairly new to us anyway, but the owner is very laid back. He gets new stuff in every week. His prices are excellent. The pieces of coral we have bought from his are great. He had a good variety when we were there. Some prices were higher on coral maybe. I am not real good on coral prices because we have bought alot of cheaper stuff and from people on Craigslist.
He had exquisite fairy wrasse for $29.00. That is and excellent price. He runs regular coupons via email. He carries some equipment, but I would think he could order in something specific if you wanted it.
The shop is more of a warehouse style, but everything is clean.

CTE Aquatics - A Baltimore Tropical Fish Store - Marine Fish, Corals, Invertebrates and Supplies

I go to House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie, but the coral selection has been so so lately. I also like Maryland Corals for Sale | Saltwater Fish | Inverts | Reef | Clams ; you can go to their place to. It is located in Mardela Springs, MD near Ocean City.

I have heard about Mr. Coral in Fredrick, MD, but I haven't been there.

HTH,

The lfs i go to "The House Of Tropical Fish" isnt very good no more so ya marylanders out there know any good place to go for lots of coral and equipments?

Dont really care about the fish i already have enough

Also I just heard of a shop around Baltimore called Go Fish, but I haven't been there.

Back